FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS IN MEDICAL FACILITIES
The integration principle is basically the “linking” of functionalities and data of specific systems. This linking enables us to control and modify processes supported by these systems. In order for this integration to be achieved, it is necessary to implement it as a bus to which all the individual systems are linked. Each linked system then provides its services (functions and data) to the other systems via this bus. It is therefore not necessary to create communication interfaces between every two systems; each system has one communication interface between it and the integration bus (MediBUS). In cases where this is suitable or needed, it is possible to, within the framework of the MediBUS integration environment, create your own data storages, which may improve the speed and effectivity of access to the data. An integration environment so designed is highly variable, which increases the flexibility of changes, and also effective, because when integrating a system or an application, all that is needed is to create an interface between it and the integration environment.
- Transparent interconnection and co-existence of existing information systems
- Increase in integrated-system data availability and utility
- Decrease in costs and increase in flexibility when implementing changes into the application environment
- Faster and cheaper implementation of new systems owing to the use of standards and SOA
- Process modelling and monitoring
STANDARDS AND SECURITY
- Support of internationally acclaimed medical standards DICOM, HL7, and IHE profiles
- SOA and web service support
- Directory service support (LDAP)
- Support of commonly used web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, Safari)
- High level of accessibility, use of TLS/SSL on the transport layer and of the RBAC model for managing access on the user layer are among the basic characteristics of MediBUS.
Supported operating systems
Application and database technology
Software operation support and related services are regularly offered in the following availability modes:
- 24 x 7 – continuous availability of SW/service, i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 16/12/9 x 7 – availability of 16/12/9 hours a day, 7 days a week. The availability time is defined in the support contract
- 24 x 5 – continuous support of SW/service, i.e. 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, i.e. during the working week. SW/service availability is not guaranteed during weekends and bank holidays
- 16/12/9 x 5 – availability of 16/12/9 hours a day, 5 days a week, i.e. during the working week. SW/service availability is not guaranteed during weekends and bank holidays. The availability time is defined in the support contract
It is possible to arrange an adjustment or extension of functionality according to the client’s wishes.
It is necessary to specify the required solution range to have a guaranteed price. Please contact us in case you are interested in tentative pricing.