AN APPLICATION FOR BOOKING AND SCHEDULING OF PATIENT EXAMINATIONS IN MEDICAL FACILITIES
The MediOrganizer system was developed as a software for the booking and scheduling of patient examinations in medical facilities. It simplifies the measurement and evaluation of the quality of patient care in relation to the scheduling and performing of examinations. It facilitates the searching of available dates for a certain examination across the facility, including sets of a variety of examinations, and with booking collision control, all of which significantly influences the total time that a patient needs to spend in the medical facility. MediOrganizer also includes a function which supports the process of calling patients and the management of patient queues, including transfers between departments, examination rooms and instruments. In conjunction with the MediShare portal it is possible to extend the range of functions of the MediOrganizer system by online booking for patients or outside (co-operating) doctors or medical facilities.Intuitive interface, with the possibility of linking to other systems, increases the comfort and effectivity of use on the part of the medical personnel.
- Waiting-time optimisation, patient comfort improvement
- Increase in productivity by improving the effectivity of workload distribution of departments and instruments
- Electronic communication with patients; saves time for staff and decreases the number of unrealized reservations (email/sms notifications)
- On-line tracking of reservation status and realization; enables the monitoring of capacity utilization
- Patient-queue management using a visual and/or audio call system
STANDARDS AND SECURITY
- Support of internationally acclaimed medical standards HL7 and IHE profiles
- Support of SOA and web services
- Support of directory services (LDAP); the possibility of integration with Active Directory
- Support of commonly used web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, Safari)
- High level of accessibility, the use of TLS/SSL on the transport layer and of the RBAC model for controlling access on the user layes
Supported operating systems
- Mac OS X
Application and database technology
Software operation support and related services are regularly offered in the following availability modes:
- 24 x 7 – continuous availability of SW/service, i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 16/12/9 x 7 – availability of 16/12/9 hours a day, 7 days a week. The availability time is defined in the support contract
- 24 x 5 – continuous support of SW/service, i.e. 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, i.e. during the working week. SW/service availability is not guaranteed during weekends and bank holidays
- 16/12/9 x 5 – availability of 16/12/9 hours a day, 5 days a week, i.e. during the working week. SW/service availability is not guaranteed during weekends and bank holidays. The availability time is defined in the support contract
It is possible to arrange an adjustment or extension of functionality according to the client’s wishes.
It is necessary to specify the required solution range to have a guaranteed price. Please contact us in case you are interested in tentative pricing.